Partagez

emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
Invité
Invité

Anonymous

emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.  - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I. emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.  - Page 3 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 22:38

C'est plutôt pas mal dans ce sens là et du coup ils ne se reverraient que maintenant ? Vu qu'ils ont perdu contact ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Anonymous

emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.  - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I. emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.  - Page 3 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 23:15

Oui c'est ça, ça te va ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
emily ¬ have you ever heard the story with a happy end, except in the fairy tales ? Neither have I.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3